Tuesday, October 13, 2009

School, and stuff

Ok I know i don't update my blog very often i know i should i will try harder!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey i can still tell all about what has happened at school so far so that works for me.
This year at school has been great!!! I have made tons of new friends!!!! sadly a lot of them live in taylorsville so it takes a while to get to there house!! I have made these friends just in classes and afterschool stuff. Its been so much fun i laugh so hard when i am around any of my friends and yes they have heard the laugh. They laugh at it just like eveybody else does. Well first they see if i am like dying or something. Its quite funny!
Well the play has been going really good. rehersal usually ends around 5:30 and now that kolbie has rehersal i get to stay until she is done too. So that gives me loads of time to hang out with some of my friends that are after school with me!!! We usually play frisbee. I have learned a couple of new ways to throw the frisbee its kinda cool. It may not look the best but its so much fun to try it.
so ya thats how school is going classes are classes and thats all i have to say about that but friends are fantastic!! And i LOVE it!!

No comments: